Karen's Kanines

This blog is just somewhere for me to write about things going on in my life, things I find interesting, or just things in general. Just a place for family and friends to keep up with what's going on with my family!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Work on House - 2/12/08

Didn't get quite as much done today as I had wanted. I finally got the first coat of paint finished on the kitchen ceiling. I got the first coat on the upstairs bathroom and got the vanity primed. The master closet is primed and partially painted. I had to make a ton of phone calls today; trying to get my son into baseball in Alabama, talking to the counselor at new school, emailing current teachers for syllabus, checking on car insurance for my daughter. So needless to say, didn't get quite as much done as I had hoped, but tomorrow is another day.

Need to get into the attic tomorrow and get some packing done up there and get rid of some stuff on freecycle (check out freecycle to get free stuff and give free stuff). I also need to do second coat in kitchen, second coat and cut-in work in bathroom, first coat on vanity and finish the closet. I also have to paint a portion in the livingroom my husband decided to repatch, which I have already painted previously, but now the paint doesn't match exactly so not sure what I'm going to do with that right now. Not sure I'll get all this done, but that's my goal at least. I also have to find out where I need to go to get a copy of a deed for our adjacent lot, as the original one has been misplaced somewhere. And on top of everything else, I have to go out and get a baby gift for a luncheon on Friday for a lady I used to work with. Has anyone figured out how to get a few extra hours in a day yet?

Anyway, that's my update for today and will do another tomorrow if I'm not toooo wore out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home