Karen's Kanines

This blog is just somewhere for me to write about things going on in my life, things I find interesting, or just things in general. Just a place for family and friends to keep up with what's going on with my family!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Work on House - 2/11/08

Well, have been quite busy today on the house. Husband sanded the kitchen ceiling yesterday, so today I used Kilz and primed the entire ceiling and have painted 3/4 of the first coat so far. I also got the master bedroom closet primed and the hall bathroom upstairs finished priming. I had to do some Internet searching to get more info on the new school for my son and will call them tomorrow to see if their classes are ahead or behind the classes my son is in now. Also got info to get him onto the local baseball team. Been checking on a portable dumpster to use to get rid of a bunch of junk around here, but they are quite expensive. It is like 350 bucks for seven days. Going to do a little more checking on this tomorrow to see if I can find a better rate. Don't want to pay that much to haul my junk off. Got another busy day tomorrow around the house, so will update more then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home