Karen's Kanines

This blog is just somewhere for me to write about things going on in my life, things I find interesting, or just things in general. Just a place for family and friends to keep up with what's going on with my family!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Moving

Have been quite busy packing, painting, cleaning, and everything else you have to do when you're trying to get a house ready for the market to move. My husband has already moved and left me here to get the house finished up and on the market and then will be moving to a small town north of Birmingham, Alabama. Will try and update more here when the chance comes around again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger DragonLady said…

    Hope the move went/is going well. :-)

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    We plan to move the last week of February. I am trying to keep this blog updated with all the things going on during my prep work and move, so keep an eye out for the latest updates. (laughing)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home