Karen's Kanines

This blog is just somewhere for me to write about things going on in my life, things I find interesting, or just things in general. Just a place for family and friends to keep up with what's going on with my family!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Update on Grandson



This is an updated picture of my daughter, Crystal, and my grandson, Skyler. This was taken around Christmas, so he would have been 11 months old. He is now walking, saying a few words, has 7 teeth, and on regular whole milk. She got really lucky that he is such a good baby. He is really a mama's boy too. Every time Crystal comes in from work he will start crying and yelling for her to come and pick him up. He will grab and try to crawl up her legs a lot of times too. He is such a goober. (laughing) Will upload the first birthday cake pictures soon.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home