Karen's Kanines

This blog is just somewhere for me to write about things going on in my life, things I find interesting, or just things in general. Just a place for family and friends to keep up with what's going on with my family!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Dreaded Dumpster

THE DREADED DUMPSTER


Notice anything wrong with this picture? Well, during a roadtrip with my sister, she went into McDonald's to get us some lunch while I took the dog for a potty break. Needless to say, being a court reporter, I always read signs and I just cringe when I see signs like this. So now I will tell you all what is wrong with this picture, but first a little hint: Guess you need to make sure you're quiet while dumping, eh? Still don't get it? Okay. For all you nonspellers, ALLOWED is what it should be and not ALOUD. I think they should just fire the proofreader of this sign. Watch the blog for future boo-boos.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Dobe Country said…

    Well, you forgot to mention this was in North Carolina...that should explain it all!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh, yes. I did forget that small detail, didn't I? Now we're going to have all the North Carolina people dogging us on here!!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That kind of stuff drives me crazy! I think it's kind of funny though that there's no dumping "aloud" in a dumpster. I'm sure I know what they mean by that but still- they could have worded it better not to mention spelled correctly. LMAO

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger DragonLady said…

    ROFL!!!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    I never even thought about the context, Diane, but you are absolutely right. "Now, I'm going to put this dumpster here, but don't you dare dump your trash in it. It is just here for looks." Can you imagine?? Jeeezzzz...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home